General Availability (GA) Microsoft partners are HP Enterprise, Dell, Lenovo and Cisco.
They will al come with a so called Integrated System. The systems include hardware, software, services, and enterprise-grade customer support. The GA-version will be available from Mid-CY17.
Azure Stack will initially be available in 46 countries:
- EMEA: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
- Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Uruguay
- APAC: Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
The technologies provided in the GA release
include the following:
- PaaS: Web Apps, Mobile Apps, and API Apps created using .NET, Java, PHP, or other technologies and Service Fabric1.
- Security: Key Vault.
- Compute: Windows and Linux Virtual Machines and VM Extensions for customization.
- Storage: Blobs storage for unstructured data, Tables, and Queues.
- Networking: Virtual Networks for isolated networks in the cloud, Load Balancers, and VPN Gateways.
- Automated deployment: Azure Resource Manager for creating templates to automate deployment.
- Management: Azure Stack Portal and support via Azure Resource Manager for clients like Visual Studio, PowerShell, and a command-line interface for Linux, Macintosh, and Windows).